Hi there! Thanks for checking out this affiliate program! 🙂
What if you, too, could help others reduce stress and anxiety by helping them cultivating acceptance and compassion for self and others, and at the same time benefit financially?
This is what the affiliate program is about. By recommending the Cultivating Mindful Compassion course, you can help people create life changing habits, while at the same time earning a commission from it. No strings attached.
Who is this for:
Anyone that works with or creates content for people who may benefit from cultivating a solid foundation of acceptance and compassion in their lives.
In other words, this is for you if any of the following is true:
- you are a blogger, podcaster, site owner, or writer
- you have a large social media following
- you are a therapist, coach, counselor, psychologist, yoga teacher, meditation teacher, wellness provider
- you run a health/wellness center, or a holistic center
- you simply want to recommend a trustable personal growth program to your friends, family, and co-workers
The next time you talk with someone who expresses a need for help with reducing stress and anxiety, being kinder to themselves and others, or are interested in learning and practicing meditation, you know exactly what to recommend to them. They may find about this course on their own anyhow – but if you tell them about it, then you earn a commission when they sign up.
If you are a blogger, therapist, expert, or business owner in the health and wellness niche, think of this as a way of earning money while offering great value to your audience/clients, without needing to go through the pain of creating and marketing your own product.
How does it work:
Joining the affiliate program is easy.
- Simply Enroll in the FREE Cultivating-Self Appreciation course. Doing so registers you into the affiliate system. If you explore the course, it gives you an idea of my approach.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “I want to be an affiliate”. Say hi, ask questions if you have them, and let me know how you plan to promote this course.
Within 48 hours I’ll email you a special link to Cultivating Mindful Compassion. This link will be unique to you, and will contain your referral code.
Every time you recommend this course use that link. If the person decides to sign up in the following 180 days, you earn 40% of the course cost ($130 USD). The tracking happens automatically via cookies.
You can count on receiving your commission payouts via Paypal on the first of each month (or closest business day) for all sales made over 30 days prior to that date. There is no minimum threshold for payment.
You don’t need to invest any money, and there are no time commitments. The more you promote the course, the more you benefit others and generate revenue for yourself.
- Share it in your social media feeds and groups.
- Mention the course when people ask you questions about stress reduction, how to gain peace of mind, meditation, or personal growth. Follow up with an email containing the link.
- If you own a blog, you can: email your list, add a link to your resource page, write a review post, etc.
- Print a flyer to add to the board in your school, yoga center, neighborhood community, Meetup, etc.
Why this course:
I’ve put a lot of time and heart into creating this course, and the feedback has been amazing. In the past 25 years I have spent over a thousand hours with my Taoist meditation teachers, and I am a certified facilitator for the Compassion Cultivation Training program developed at Stanford University’s Center for Compassion, Altruism, Research & Education. This course blends the best of all I’ve learned about meditation and personal growth in the past few decades.
Because Cultivating Mindful Compassion is NOT a SELF-PACED program, I personally spend 14 hours with students facilitating conversations and offering tools and techniques in the 7 areas seen below. Providing a great course experience is high on my priority list.
The 7-week course is facilitated online so people anywhere in the world, fluent in English, can participate.
Join the affiliate program:
If this is something that speaks to you, it’s time to join. The process is quick, easy, and free.
Here are three steps you need to take now:
- (1) Go to this page and Enroll in the course using your preferred email address (don’t worry, nothing will be charged).
- (2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the same email address you used for the course, with the subject line “I want to be an affiliate”. Say hi, ask any questions you may have, and let me know how you plan to promote this course.
That’s all you need to do. I will then review the information and set up your affiliate link which I will send to you via email.
If you have any questions about this program, or if you get stuck any step along the way, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
It’s a pleasure to be together with you on this journey to change lives! 🙂